Post date 5 Jul 2017 Latest update 5 Jul 2017 13:54:05 time visit 83 hits
Voice over internet protocol (VoIP) is a service which switches the normal telephonic calls through internet except the regular phones. In the Philippines then there are many service providers for the internet calls and the key features are:
• All the calls will be received through computer or VoIP telephone service until you have internet connectivity
• The free services come with the package of VoIP network are caller ID, call forwarding, auto redial and voice mail.
• The VoIP services provide you prepaid billing for every minute which helps you in curtailing down the charges paid for unlimited services by another network.
• Few companies also provides a Virtual telephone number at free of cost
• Video calls and HD streaming videos are easily done with VoIP services in the Philippines
• Full clarity in the phone calls and no problem with the bandwidth services
• IVR facilities for the professional companies
Visit this website to learn more about VoIP service provider in Philippines.